6609 E 18th St,
Kansas City, MO 64126
- 2 Beds
- 968 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
6609 E 18th St is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1905 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 968 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 6609 E 18th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6609 E 18th St is located in a community that is home to 6,926 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6609 E 18th St has a median household income of $25,873 and spends about $28,823 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6609 E 18th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 21.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6609 E 18th St include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and East High School. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 6609 E 18th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6609 E 18th St is about 29.0 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6609 E 18th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6229 E 16th Terrace,
$21,900 House For Sale
1314 Bennington Ave,
$52,000 House For Sale
5921 Lexington Avenue,
$65,000 House For Sale
126 Topping Avenue,
$32,950 House For Sale
5225 Wilburn Court,
$74,950 House For Sale
2815 KENSINGTON Avenue,
$45,000 House For Sale
4809 E 31st St,
$29,000 House For Sale
3032 Donnelly Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
450 Blue Ridge Boulevard,
$130,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||5.82 mi|
|East High School||9-12||984||57.1||17.2||0.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.