19995 Andalusia Hwy is a single family home in Dozier, AL. This home was built in 1930 and includes one bathrooms and 1,017 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $17,300.
Frequently asked questions about 19995 Andalusia Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19995 Andalusia Hwy is located in a community that is home to 717 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19995 Andalusia Hwy has a median household income of $28,135 and spends about $30,189 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19995 Andalusia Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19995 Andalusia Hwy include Red Level Elementary School, and Red Level High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 65% of the residents near 19995 Andalusia Hwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19995 Andalusia Hwy is about 46 degrees in January and 80 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19995 Andalusia Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk.