19131 Meyers Rd,
Detroit, MI 48235
- 1,658 sqft
Est. Value* : $60,240
19131 Meyers Rd is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1954 and includes two bathrooms and 1,658 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,240. Frequently asked questions about 19131 Meyers Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19131 Meyers Rd is located in a community that is home to 57,450 residents, which has decreased by -1.7% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19131 Meyers Rd has a median household income of $44,297 and spends about $39,615 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19131 Meyers Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 42.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 42.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 19131 Meyers Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19131 Meyers Rd is about 17.7 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19131 Meyers Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$110,900 House For Sale
17362 WASHBURN Street,
$65,000 House For Sale
$40,000 House For Sale
16575 SNOWDEN Street,
$74,800 House For Sale
17363 NORTHLAWN Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
16903 STANSBURY Street,
$74,900 House For Sale
15887 SNOWDEN Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
19795 MONICA Street,
$81,900 House For Sale
$81,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.