14106 S Cypress Cove Cir,
Davie, FL 33325
- 1,969 sqft
Est. Value* : $395,600
- 1,969 sqft
14106 S Cypress Cove Cir is a single family home in Davie, FL. This home was built in 1998 and includes 1,969 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $395,600. Frequently asked questions about 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir is located in a community that is home to 29,660 residents, which has increased by 22.1% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir has a median household income of $70,784 and spends about $54,469 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir include Broward Children's Center North, College Academy At Broward College, and Flamingo Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (487 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir is about 63.9 degrees in January and 82.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 S Cypress Cove Cir resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13742 N Garden Cove Circle,
$423,000 For Sale
731 Greenbriar Ave,
$429,000 For Sale
860 Amherst Ave,
$400,000 For Sale
14022 SW 15th Ct,
$620,000 For Sale
121 SW 127th Ter,
$474,000 For Sale
0 W Broward Blvd,
$330,000 For Sale
1201 SW 130 Avenue,
$865,000 For Sale
1201 SW 130th Avenue,
$795,000 For Sale
1367 NW 129th Ter,
$359,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||16.47 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||6.8 mi|
|Flamingo Elementary School||PK-5||683||40||17||1.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.