Off Market

1410 71st St,

Miami Beach, FL 33141
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,883 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $535,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,883 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1954

Description

1410 71st St is a single family home in Miami Beach, FL. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,883 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $535,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 71st St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 71st St is located in a community that is home to 33,152 residents, which has increased by 22.7% since 2000. 51.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 71st St has a median household income of $40,294 and spends about $35,751 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 71st St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 71st St include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1410 71st St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 71st St is about 65.2 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 71st St resides in an area with high flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,883
Year Built
1954
Latitude
25.85
Longitude
-80.13
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $7,311 $0 $0 $442,088
2016 $6,647 $0 $0 $318,331
2015 $6,096 $0 $0 $289,392
2014 $5,774 $0 $0 $263,084
2013 $4,863 $0 $0 $239,168

Local Info

Population
33,152
Median Family Income
$40,294
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.3%
Median Homeowner Age
40.7
Households with Children
51.6%
Unemployment Rate
6.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Instructional Center System Wide   PK-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week