19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr,
Round Rock, TX 78664
- 2,277 sqft
Est. Value* : $280,200
19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr is a single family home in Round Rock, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bathrooms and 2,277 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $280,200. Frequently asked questions about 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,124 residents, which has increased by 49.3% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr has a median household income of $53,156 and spends about $44,654 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr include Dearing Elementary, Hendrickson High School, and Kelly Lane Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1062 (530 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr is about 46.8 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19616 Cheyenne Valley Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
120 Blue Spruce Way,
$415,000 House For Sale
136 Paul Azinger Dr,
$394,000 House For Sale
18341 Tall Grass Prairie DR,
$274,900 House For Sale
18404 Star Gazer WAY,
$359,777 House For Sale
1530 Weiskopf Loop,
$499,950 House For Sale
2344 Paradise Ridge Dr,
$335,000 House For Sale
128 Mount Ellen St,
$313,900 House For Sale
2513 Dunes Dr,
$260,000 House For Sale
19116 Luedtke LN,
$339,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dearing Elementary||PK-5||570||42.2||13.5||1.05 mi|
|Hendrickson High School||9-12||3,258||187||17.4||2.18 mi|
|Kelly Lane Middle||6-8||1,205||71.1||16.9||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.