26918 NE Bradford Rd,
Vancouver, WA 98682
- 4 Beds
- 1,622 sqft
Est. Value* : $397,000
- 4 Beds
- 1,622 sqft
26918 NE Bradford Rd is a single family home in Vancouver, WA. This home was built in 1975 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,622 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $397,000. Frequently asked questions about 26918 NE Bradford Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26918 NE Bradford Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,684 residents, which has increased by 36.3% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26918 NE Bradford Rd has a median household income of $52,156 and spends about $44,232 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26918 NE Bradford Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26918 NE Bradford Rd include Camas High School, and Lacamas Lake Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (520 for Math and 528 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 26918 NE Bradford Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26918 NE Bradford Rd is about 36.3 degrees in January and 64.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26918 NE Bradford Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26619 NE BRADFORD RD,
$475,000 For Sale
28536 NE 61st ST,
$649,900 For Sale
6722 NE Lessard,
$400,000 For Sale
632 NE 42nd,
$479,900 For Sale
4027 NE Everett,
$509,900 For Sale
4466 NW OREGON ST,
3528 NE FRANKLIN LOOP,
$434,000 For Sale
3013 NW MICHAELBROOK LN,
$1,150,000 For Sale
3503 NE Garfield,
$791,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Camas High School||9-12||2,214||104.7||21.1||3.29 mi|
|Hayes Freedom High School||9-12||128||7.9||16.1||4.55 mi|
|Lacamas Lake Elementary||K-5||349||21.3||16.3||3.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.