5614 Tiger Lilly Way,
Houston, TX 77085
- 4 Beds
- 1,728 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,300
- 4 Beds
- 1,728 sqft
5614 Tiger Lilly Way is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,728 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,300. Frequently asked questions about 5614 Tiger Lilly Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5614 Tiger Lilly Way is located in a community that is home to 7,624 residents, which has increased by 14.2% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5614 Tiger Lilly Way has a median household income of $47,699 and spends about $41,592 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5614 Tiger Lilly Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 31.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5614 Tiger Lilly Way include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (529 for Math and 482 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 5614 Tiger Lilly Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5614 Tiger Lilly Way is about 40.7 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5614 Tiger Lilly Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5718 Saluda Creek Lane,
$219,900 House For Sale
5706 Souris Valley Court,
$195,000 House For Sale
5503 Lotus Street,
$117,000 House For Sale
5622 Coastal Way,
$186,000 House For Sale
13106 Grassy Briar Lane,
$299,900 House For Sale
5910 Pinacle Point,
$187,000 House For Sale
6415 Burdine Court,
$265,000 House For Sale
13135 Pine Thicket Lane,
$225,900 House For Sale
6215 Majesty Lane,
$176,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||19.27 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||11.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.