5806 Libbey Ln,
Houston, TX 77092
- 3 Beds
- 1,325 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,325 sqft
5806 Libbey Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,325 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,400. Frequently asked questions about 5806 Libbey Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5806 Libbey Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,063 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5806 Libbey Ln has a median household income of $43,066 and spends about $38,860 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5806 Libbey Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5806 Libbey Ln include Clifton Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 5806 Libbey Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5806 Libbey Ln is about 48.0 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5806 Libbey Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5906 Hewitt Drive,
$375,000 House For Sale
5815 Hewitt Drive,
$349,500 House For Sale
5802 Hewitt Drive,
$339,000 House For Sale
5807 Nina Lee Lane,
$279,000 House For Sale
4123 Hill Oak Drive,
$249,900 House For Sale
5806 W 43rd Street,
$238,000 House For Sale
5707 Chantilly Lane,
$229,900 House For Sale
5703 W 43rd Street,
$330,000 House For Sale
4103 Lou Anne Lane,
$237,499 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clifton Middle||6-8||753||45||16.7||0.86 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||13 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||11.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.