927 E Lincoln Hwy,
Dekalb, IL 60115
Est. Value* : N/A
927 E Lincoln Hwy is a single family home in Dekalb, IL. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 927 E Lincoln Hwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 927 E Lincoln Hwy is located in a community that is home to 45,422 residents, which has decreased by -2.7% since 2000. 58.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (27.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 927 E Lincoln Hwy has a median household income of $51,396 and spends about $43,455 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 927 E Lincoln Hwy is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 927 E Lincoln Hwy include Cortland Elementary School, and DeKalb High School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 927 E Lincoln Hwy have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 927 E Lincoln Hwy is about 18.4 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 927 E Lincoln Hwy resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1009 Oak Street,
$149,000 House For Sale
1220 South Avenue,
$167,000 House For Sale
622 North 6th Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
507 Maplewood Avenue,
$179,900 House For Sale
223 South 7th Street,
$105,900 House For Sale
304 South 7th Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
909 N 9th St,
$140,000 House For Sale
727 North 4th Street,
$100,000 House For Sale
1705 Seaman Ave.,
$129,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cortland Elementary School||K-5||545||34.6||15.7||3.65 mi|
|DeKalb High School||9-12||1,791||103.9||17.2||1.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.