836 N Suwannee Ave,
Lakeland, FL 33815
- 3 Beds
- 768 sqft
Est. Value* : $42,510
- 3 Beds
- 768 sqft
836 N Suwannee Ave is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 768 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $42,510. Frequently asked questions about 836 N Suwannee Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 836 N Suwannee Ave is located in a community that is home to 14,469 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 836 N Suwannee Ave has a median household income of $29,682 and spends about $31,114 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 836 N Suwannee Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 53.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 836 N Suwannee Ave include Kathleen Middle School, Kathleen Senior High School, and Southwest Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 836 N Suwannee Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 836 N Suwannee Ave is about 59.2 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 836 N Suwannee Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2210 W PARKER STREET,
$155,000 House For Sale
2020 W PARKER STREET,
$164,999 House For Sale
711 SARATOGA AVENUE,
$123,000 House For Sale
722 GRADY LANE,
$89,900 House For Sale
854 N DAVIS AVE,
$199,000 House For Sale
834 N RUTH AVE,
$224,900 House For Sale
2601 CRUTCHFIELD ROAD,
$119,900 House For Sale
1110 MELVILLE AVENUE,
$224,000 House For Sale
1133 N BRUNNELL PARKWAY,
$134,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kathleen Middle School||6-8||627||45||13.9||5.5 mi|
|Kathleen Senior High School||9-12||2,217||105||21.1||0.68 mi|
|Southwest Elementary School||PK-5||438||30||14.6||3.07 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.