7614 Hopewell Ln,
Houston, TX 77071
- 3 Beds
- 2,256 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,500
- 3 Beds
- 2,256 sqft
7614 Hopewell Ln is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1982 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,256 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,500. Frequently asked questions about 7614 Hopewell Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7614 Hopewell Ln is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7614 Hopewell Ln has a median household income of $73,963 and spends about $55,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7614 Hopewell Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7614 Hopewell Ln include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 7614 Hopewell Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7614 Hopewell Ln is about 41.7 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7614 Hopewell Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7631 Southmeadow Drive,
$210,000 House For Sale
7626 Candlegreen Lane,
$1 House For Sale
7618 Candlegreen Lane,
$247,500 House For Sale
7739 Teal Run Drive,
$139,000 House For Sale
12003 Valley Hills Drive,
$180,000 House For Sale
6406 Ivyknoll Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
6343 Coachwood Drive,
$199,000 House For Sale
7723 Secretariat Lane,
$219,900 House For Sale
12302 Valley Hills Drive,
$197,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||20.39 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||13.21 mi|
|Milne Elementary||PK-5||645||42.1||15.2||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.