7109 Trevor Ln,
Cleveland, OH 44129
- 4 Beds
- 1,990 sqft
Est. Value* : $164,500
- 4 Beds
7109 Trevor Ln is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1965 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,990 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $164,500. Frequently asked questions about 7109 Trevor Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7109 Trevor Ln is located in a community that is home to 29,415 residents, which has decreased by -9.9% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7109 Trevor Ln has a median household income of $47,534 and spends about $41,560 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7109 Trevor Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7109 Trevor Ln include Greenbriar Middle School, Pleasant Valley Elementary School, and Valley Forge High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 7109 Trevor Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7109 Trevor Ln is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7109 Trevor Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7501 Trevor Ln.,
$159,900 House For Sale
7855 Royal Ridge Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
8615 Newcomb Dr.,
$169,900 House For Sale
7603 Valley Villas Dr.,
$214,900 House For Sale
7603 Valley Villas Dr.,
$209,900 House For Sale
7251 Chateau Dr,
$189,900 House For Sale
7271 Chateau Dr.,
$179,900 House For Sale
7819 Dogwood Ln.,
$199,000 House For Sale
7296 Whitaker Dr.,
$144,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Greenbriar Middle School||5-7||921||55.7||16.5||2.47 mi|
|Pleasant Valley Elementary School||K-4||844||47.5||17.7||0.8 mi|
|Valley Forge High School||8-12||1,565||80.4||19.4||0.83 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.