Off Market

2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd,

Wenatchee, WA 98801
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,774 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $566,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,774 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1992

Description

2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd is a single family home in Wenatchee, WA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,774 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $566,300. Frequently asked questions about 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,247 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 66% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.55%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd has a median household income of $42,494 and spends about $38,470 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd include Chelan County Juvenile Detention Center, Orchard Middle School, and Washington Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd is about 27.8 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 9.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2696 Number 2 Canyon Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,774
Year Built
1992
Latitude
47.41
Longitude
-120.37
Heating
HEAT PUMP

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $5,307 $0 $0 $439,273
2016 $4,579 $0 $0 $407,482
2015 $4,591 $0 $0 $393,624
2014 $4,700 $0 $0 $383,965
2013 $4,402 $0 $0 $369,155

Local Info

Population
33,247
Median Family Income
$42,494
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.1%
Median Homeowner Age
34.3
Households with Children
66.0%
Unemployment Rate
6.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chelan County Juvenile Detention Center   3-12
Orchard Middle School 6-8
Washington Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week