206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a,
Columbus Grove, OH 45830
- 2 Beds
- 1,511 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,511 sqft
206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, is a condominium unit in Columbus Grove, OH. This home was built in 1999 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,511 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, is located in a community that is home to 6,194 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, has a median household income of $47,941 and spends about $41,824 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, include Columbus Grove Elementary School, Columbus Grove High School, and Columbus Grove Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.5% of the residents near 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, is about 24.3 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Timber Creek Ct, # 25-a, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
118 Laura Lane,
$367,500 House For Sale
541 E Second Street,
$65,000 House For Sale
235 E THIRD,
$149,900 House For Sale
441 N Maple St,
$145,000 House For Sale
1250 N PERRY,
$162,900 House For Sale
453 W KENNEDY Street,
$219,500 House For Sale
1231 N Locust Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
410 S Jefferson Street,
$39,900 House For Sale
307 Oakview Drive,
$214,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Columbus Grove Elementary School||K-4||307||26||11.8||0.54 mi|
|Columbus Grove High School||9-12||285||12||23.7||0.57 mi|
|Columbus Grove Middle School||5-8||272||12||22.6||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.