215 N Pine St is a single family home in Leigh, NE. This home was built in 1952 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,298 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $68,060.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N Pine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Pine St is located in a community that is home to 1,352 residents, which has increased by 9.6% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Pine St has a median household income of $34,662 and spends about $34,069 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Pine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Pine St include Leigh Elementary School, and Leigh High School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.1% of the residents near 215 N Pine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Pine St is about 24.4 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Pine St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.