430 Olinda Ct,
Lakeland, FL 33809
- 3 Beds
- 1,316 sqft
Est. Value* : $160,100
- 3 Beds
430 Olinda Ct is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,316 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $160,100. Frequently asked questions about 430 Olinda Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 430 Olinda Ct is located in a community that is home to 27,980 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 430 Olinda Ct has a median household income of $45,398 and spends about $40,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 430 Olinda Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 430 Olinda Ct include Edgar L. Padgett Elementary, Lake Gibson Middle School, and Lake Gibson Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 430 Olinda Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 430 Olinda Ct is about 58.6 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 430 Olinda Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
343 LOUIS EDWARD COURT,
$215,000 House For Sale
323 North Fork Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
323 NORTH FORK DRIVE,
$205,000 House For Sale
232 MARBLE LANE,
$125,000 House For Sale
214 Marble Lane,
$159,900 House For Sale
325 SANTIAGO COURT,
$198,000 House For Sale
429 OLINDA COURT,
$199,900 House For Sale
250 PADGETT PLACE N,
$155,000 House For Sale
221 PADGETT PLACE N,
$224,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgar L. Padgett Elementary||PK-5||528||35||15||0.33 mi|
|Lake Gibson Middle School||6-8||1,155||66||17.5||1.03 mi|
|Lake Gibson Senior High School||9-12||1,831||92||19.9||0.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.