16231 Iris Blvd,
Drakesville, IA 52552
- 1,560 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,560 sqft
16231 Iris Blvd is a single family home in Drakesville, IA. This home was built in 1890 and includes one bathrooms and 1,560 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 16231 Iris Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16231 Iris Blvd is located in a community that is home to 1,720 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16231 Iris Blvd has a median household income of $34,589 and spends about $34,017 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16231 Iris Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16231 Iris Blvd include Davis County Community High School, Davis County Elementary, and Davis County Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 71.1% of the residents near 16231 Iris Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16231 Iris Blvd is about 16.7 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16231 Iris Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16311 Bluegrass Road 2,
$224,000 For Sale
305 N 8th Street,
$44,900 For Sale
711 W Grant Street,
$129,900 For Sale
212 S Stone Street,
$49,900 For Sale
409 N 3rd Street,
$77,500 For Sale
102 Ninth Street,
$159,900 For Sale
808 S 9th Street,
$95,000 For Sale
161 Highland Avenue,
$380,000 For Sale
13120 Blueberry Way,
$129,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Davis County Community High School||9-12||359||27.1||13.2||5.11 mi|
|Davis County Elementary||PK-4||514||39||13.1||4.99 mi|
|Davis County Middle School||5-8||389||21.8||17.8||4.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.