4772 E 94th St,
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
- 3 Beds
- 1,208 sqft
Est. Value* : $47,470
- 3 Beds
4772 E 94th St is a single family home in Garfield Heights, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,208 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 9/21/2016, this property sold for $26,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $47,470. Frequently asked questions about 4772 E 94th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4772 E 94th St is located in a community that is home to 28,933 residents, which has decreased by -9.3% since 2000. 69.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4772 E 94th St has a median household income of $42,990 and spends about $38,931 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4772 E 94th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4772 E 94th St include Garfield Heights High School, Garfield Heights Middle School, and William Foster Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 4772 E 94th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4772 E 94th St is about 27.8 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4772 E 94th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9508 Garfield Blvd,
$58,000 House For Sale
4963 E 88th Street,
$69,999 House For Sale
10009 Robinson Avenue,
$115,000 House For Sale
4647 Rockwood Rd,
$50,000 House For Sale
9102 Jeffries Avenue,
$69,900 House For Sale
8417 Tioga Avenue,
$84,500 House For Sale
8305 Force Avenue,
$29,999 House For Sale
10901 Elmwood Ave,
$89,900 House For Sale
11417 Granger Rd,
$74,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Garfield Heights High School||9-12||1,289||71.5||18||0.37 mi|
|Garfield Heights Middle School||5-8||780||51||15.2||1.96 mi|
|William Foster Elementary School||PK-5||652||34||19.1||1.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.