5354 Pine Cliff Dr,
Houston, TX 77084
- 3 Beds
- 2,094 sqft
Est. Value* : $194,600
- 3 Beds
- 2,094 sqft
5354 Pine Cliff Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,094 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,600. Frequently asked questions about 5354 Pine Cliff Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5354 Pine Cliff Dr is located in a community that is home to 55,606 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5354 Pine Cliff Dr has a median household income of $73,904 and spends about $55,844 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5354 Pine Cliff Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5354 Pine Cliff Dr include Cypress Falls High School, Horne Elementary, and Truitt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 5354 Pine Cliff Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5354 Pine Cliff Dr is about 46.7 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5354 Pine Cliff Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5610 Society Lane,
$277,777 House For Sale
5506 Society Lane,
$230,999 House For Sale
14434 Old Tybee Road,
$178,000 House For Sale
5614 Georgetown Colony Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
14419 Westbury Court,
$200,000 House For Sale
6106 Fuller Street,
$209,900 House For Sale
14406 Westbury Court,
$206,000 House For Sale
15618 Fox Springs Drive,
$210,990 House For Sale
5911 East Stoneygrove Loop,
$239,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Falls High School||9-12||3,653||232.3||15.7||4.05 mi|
|Horne Elementary||PK-5||1,049||58.3||17.9||0.55 mi|
|Truitt Middle||6-8||1,417||94.9||14.9||0.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.