19161918 S 5th Pl,
Milwaukee, WI 53204
- 10 Beds
- 2,708 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 10 Beds
19161918 S 5th Pl is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1890 and includes ten bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 2,708 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 19161918 S 5th Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19161918 S 5th Pl is located in a community that is home to 40,965 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 64.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19161918 S 5th Pl has a median household income of $21,967 and spends about $26,441 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19161918 S 5th Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.9%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 66.4% of the residents near 19161918 S 5th Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19161918 S 5th Pl is about 11.6 degrees in January and 67.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19161918 S 5th Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1832 S 9th St,
$102,000 House For Sale
946 W Windlake Ave,
$22,100 House For Sale
1960 S 14th St,
$57,500 House For Sale
1111 S 11th St,
$67,500 House For Sale
2410 S 12th St,
$95,000 House For Sale
1523 W Mitchell St,
$129,900 House For Sale
312 W Washington St,
$235,000 House For Sale
2501 S Chase Ave,
$259,900 House For Sale
2563 S 5th Pl,
$64,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.