813 21st Ave,
Seattle, WA 98122
- 3 Beds
- 1,030 sqft
Est. Value* : $883,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,030 sqft
813 21st Ave is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,030 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $883,500. Frequently asked questions about 813 21st Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 813 21st Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,257 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 36.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (26.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 813 21st Ave has a median household income of $42,295 and spends about $37,940 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 813 21st Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 813 21st Ave include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 813 21st Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 813 21st Ave is about 40.6 degrees in January and 65.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 813 21st Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2108 E James St #A,
$599,950 House For Sale
2108 E James St #D,
$564,950 House For Sale
2108 E James St #E,
$589,950 House For Sale
807 23rd Ave,
$574,950 House For Sale
1521 E Spruce Street,
$1,295,000 House For Sale
717 23rd Avenue,
$988,000 House For Sale
158 15th Avenue #B,
$649,999 House For Sale
154 20th Avenue E A,
$699,880 House For Sale
221 24th Avenue E #A,
$799,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||6.02 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||3.99 mi|
|Garfield High School||9-12||1,761||77.5||22.6||0.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.