7778 Stratford Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32807
- 3 Beds
- 1,375 sqft
Est. Value* : $169,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,375 sqft
7778 Stratford Blvd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,375 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,400. Frequently asked questions about 7778 Stratford Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7778 Stratford Blvd is located in a community that is home to 33,822 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7778 Stratford Blvd has a median household income of $43,598 and spends about $39,307 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7778 Stratford Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7778 Stratford Blvd include Cheney Elementary, Glenridge Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 7778 Stratford Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7778 Stratford Blvd is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7778 Stratford Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7751 LIVERPOOL BOULEVARD,
$209,995 House For Sale
7801 CHEDISTON CIRCLE,
$250,000 House For Sale
8106 ESPERANZA STREET,
$239,000 House For Sale
8211 DOMINGUIN STREET,
$165,000 House For Sale
2551 GRESHAM DRIVE,
$300,000 House For Sale
7453 FACULTY DRIVE,
$270,000 House For Sale
1916 CENTRAL PARK AVENUE,
$485,000 House For Sale
2859 TCU BOULEVARD,
$379,000 House For Sale
1720 SALEM DRIVE,
$229,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cheney Elementary||PK-5||524||35||14.9||1.11 mi|
|Glenridge Middle||6-8||1,511||83||18.2||3.42 mi|
|Winter Park High||9-12||3,330||166||20||2.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.