3861 Thrush Ave,
Rockwell, IA 50469
Est. Value* : N/A
3861 Thrush Ave is a single family home in Rockwell, IA. Frequently asked questions about 3861 Thrush Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3861 Thrush Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,682 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 73.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3861 Thrush Ave has a median household income of $36,806 and spends about $35,337 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3861 Thrush Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3861 Thrush Ave include West Fork Elementary at Rockwell, and West Fork High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 3861 Thrush Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3861 Thrush Ave is about 14.5 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3861 Thrush Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
619 Southview Dr,
$139,900 House For Sale
517 1st St S,
$59,900 House For Sale
9292 Ulmus Ave,
$209,000 House For Sale
1021 Prairie View Pl,
$405,000 House For Sale
11287 150th St,
$209,750 House For Sale
15526 Massachusetts Ave,
$149,750 House For Sale
16203 34th St,
$139,900 House For Sale
705 W Main,
$145,000 House For Sale
1144 Onyx Ct,
$280,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Fork Elementary at Rockwell||2-5||162||15||10.8||4.23 mi|
|West Fork Elementary Sheffield||PK-1||143||11.1||12.8||6.1 mi|
|West Fork High School||9-12||200||17.3||11.5||6.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.