3871 180th St,
Hedrick, IA 52563
- 2 Beds
- 1,794 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,800
- 2 Beds
3871 180th St is a single family home in Hedrick, IA. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,794 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,800. Frequently asked questions about 3871 180th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3871 180th St is located in a community that is home to 1,811 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 76.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3871 180th St has a median household income of $36,522 and spends about $35,183 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3871 180th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3871 180th St include Pekin Community High School, Pekin Elementary School, and Pekin Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.6% of the residents near 3871 180th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3871 180th St is about 15.5 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3871 180th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
627 Woodland Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
325 N C Street,
$120,000 House For Sale
205 Franklin St,
$24,900 House For Sale
$59,900 House For Sale
Ponds Vi 13th St,
$28,000 House For Sale
3099 305th St,
$249,000 House For Sale
103 Leo Blvd,
$179,000 House For Sale
1806 I Avenue,
$649,900 House For Sale
130 A Avenue,
$270,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pekin Community High School||9-12||212||12.7||16.6||3.89 mi|
|Pekin Elementary School||PK-6||334||22.8||14.6||3.86 mi|
|Pekin Middle School||7-8||168||12.8||13||3.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.