1108 Sam Davis Rd,
Smyrna, TN 37167
- 1,517 sqft
Est. Value* : $163,000
- 1,517 sqft
1108 Sam Davis Rd is a single family home in Smyrna, TN. This home was built in 1959 and includes one bathrooms and 1,517 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. In 3/20/2019, this property sold for $223,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,000. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sam Davis Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sam Davis Rd is located in a community that is home to 38,163 residents, which has increased by 49.1% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sam Davis Rd has a median household income of $53,420 and spends about $44,891 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sam Davis Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sam Davis Rd include Holloway High School, and Homer Pittard Campus School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 1108 Sam Davis Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sam Davis Rd is about 35.7 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sam Davis Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
106 Wright St,
$560,000 For Sale
123 Partridge Ct,
$299,900 For Sale
$109,500 For Sale
4012 Sam Davis Rd,
$289,000 For Sale
10068 Florence Rd,
$461,895 For Sale
125 Fisk Dr,
$135,000 For Sale
125 Fisk Dr,
$189,900 For Sale
1695 Newport Pl,
$315,000 For Sale
439 Williamsport Dr,
$334,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||12.27 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||12.04 mi|
|Smyrna Elementary||PK-5||841||66.2||12.7||0.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.