1108 Sharon Rd,
Knoxville, TN 37919
- 3 Beds
- 1,585 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,585 sqft
1108 Sharon Rd is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1948 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,585 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and central cooling system. In 3/31/2016, this property sold for $150,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Sharon Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Sharon Rd is located in a community that is home to 27,844 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 57.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Sharon Rd has a median household income of $83,659 and spends about $59,985 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Sharon Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 13.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Sharon Rd include Bearden Elementary, Bearden Middle School, and Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 69.1% of the residents near 1108 Sharon Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Sharon Rd is about 35.5 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Sharon Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5012 W. Summit Circle,
$299,900 For Sale
4112 Forest Glen Drive,
$275,000 For Sale
516 Agnes Rd,
$45,900 For Sale
526 Agnes Rd,
$45,900 For Sale
521 Agnes Rd , Lot 38,
$55,000 For Sale
2335 Cherokee Blvd,
$895,000 For Sale
3512 Dance Ave,
$65,000 For Sale
4028 Abercorn Rd Rd,
$109,900 For Sale
4204 Angola Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bearden Elementary||PK-5||359||24||14.9||0.87 mi|
|Bearden Middle School||6-8||1,234||79.9||15.4||2.56 mi|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||8.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.