209 Pleasant Ave,
Highlands, TX 77562
- 4 Beds
- 2,097 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,000
- 4 Beds
- 2,097 sqft
209 Pleasant Ave is a single family home in Highlands, TX. This home was built in 1959 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,097 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,000. Frequently asked questions about 209 Pleasant Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 209 Pleasant Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,920 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 209 Pleasant Ave has a median household income of $48,094 and spends about $41,913 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 209 Pleasant Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 209 Pleasant Ave include Goose Creek Memorial, Highlands Elementary, and Highlands J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 209 Pleasant Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 209 Pleasant Ave is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 209 Pleasant Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
701 Battlebell Road,
$449,000 House For Sale
303 Jones Road,
$445,000 House For Sale
$75,000 House For Sale
208 N 3rd Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
7114 Freesia Court,
$220,000 House For Sale
7111 Freesia Court,
$212,000 House For Sale
602 Cindyrella Drive,
$165,000 House For Sale
1206 Rosebay Road,
$249,900 House For Sale
522 N Main Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,162||138.8||15.5||4.84 mi|
|Highlands Elementary||2-5||784||44.9||17.4||0.75 mi|
|Highlands J H||6-8||1,135||65.1||17.4||0.98 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.