224 Laurel Glen Dr,
Springboro, OH 45066
- 3 Beds
- 1,841 sqft
Est. Value* : $227,400
- 3 Beds
224 Laurel Glen Dr is a single family home in Springboro, OH. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,841 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $227,400. Frequently asked questions about 224 Laurel Glen Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Laurel Glen Dr is located in a community that is home to 15,733 residents, which has increased by 51.2% since 2000. 88.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Laurel Glen Dr has a median household income of $97,909 and spends about $68,140 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Laurel Glen Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Laurel Glen Dr include Clearcreek Elementary School, and Springboro High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 224 Laurel Glen Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Laurel Glen Dr is about 23.2 degrees in January and 71.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Laurel Glen Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
465 Woodstream Dr,
$420,000 House For Sale
9763 Scotch Pine Dr,
$409,900 House For Sale
1605 Rockleigh Rd,
$287,900 House For Sale
10811 Falls Creek Ln,
$675,000 House For Sale
31 Shady Pines Ave,
$324,900 House For Sale
131 Sapphire Dr,
$440,000 House For Sale
105 Lincolnshire Ln,
$499,000 House For Sale
459 Christopher Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
302 Hillcrest Dr,
$339,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clearcreek Elementary School||PK-1||891||35.1||25.3||2.97 mi|
|Five Points||2-5||971||47||20.6||1.35 mi|
|Springboro High School||9-12||1,867||70.9||26.2||4.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.