64 E 610 N,
Santaquin, UT 84655
- 3 Beds
- 1,392 sqft
Est. Value* : $300,700
- 3 Beds
64 E 610 N is a single family home in Santaquin, UT. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,392 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $300,700. Frequently asked questions about 64 E 610 N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 64 E 610 N is located in a community that is home to 4,829 residents, which has increased by 14.6% since 2000. 85.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 5 to 9 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 64 E 610 N has a median household income of $41,143 and spends about $37,846 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 64 E 610 N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 64 E 610 N include Payson High, Payson Junior High, and Santaquin School.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 64 E 610 N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 64 E 610 N is about 24.3 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 68.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 64 E 610 N resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
344 N Orchard Ln,
$190,000 House For Sale
115 W Main St,
$269,900 House For Sale
966 VALLEY VIEW DR,
$429,900 House For Sale
$363,000 House For Sale
370 E 300 S,
$185,000 House For Sale
513 E 200 S,
$259,000 House For Sale
897 S Summit Creek Dr,
$2,873,000 House For Sale
941 S Summit Creek Dr,
$2,385,000 House For Sale
695 S Nebo Cir,
$2,430,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Payson High||7-12||1,383||53.1||26||3.62 mi|
|Payson Junior High||7-9||1,056||35.2||29.9||3.47 mi|
|Santaquin School||PK-6||796||28||28.4||1.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.