1410 Bentley St,
Clearwater, FL 33755
- 1,072 sqft
Est. Value* : $166,600
- 1,072 sqft
1410 Bentley St is a single family home in Clearwater, FL. This home was built in 1964 and includes one bathrooms and 1,072 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $166,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bentley St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bentley St is located in a community that is home to 21,037 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 61% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.22%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bentley St has a median household income of $37,111 and spends about $35,426 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bentley St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bentley St include Dunedin High School, Dunedin Highland Middle School, and Sandy Lane Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (514 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 1410 Bentley St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bentley St is about 64.4 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bentley St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1869 Overbrook Avenue,
$255,000 For Sale
$270,500 For Sale
440 Lexington St.,
$175,000 For Sale
1416 Chandler Ave.,
$219,000 For Sale
404 Marjon Ave,
$305,000 For Sale
1779 Sunrise Place,
$269,500 For Sale
$425,000 For Sale
501 Mariva Avenue,
$235,000 For Sale
1863 Seton Drive,
$239,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dunedin High School||9-12||1,447||74||19.5||2.91 mi|
|Dunedin Highland Middle School||6-8||1,080||60||18||0.9 mi|
|Sandy Lane Elementary School||PK-5||429||44||9.7||0.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.