14108 Pullman Dr,
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- 4 Beds
- 2,502 sqft
Est. Value* : $256,300
- 4 Beds
- 2,502 sqft
14108 Pullman Dr is a single family home in Spring Hill, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,502 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 3/9/2017, this property sold for $173,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $256,300. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Pullman Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Pullman Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,044 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Pullman Dr has a median household income of $36,137 and spends about $34,927 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Pullman Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Pullman Dr include Central High School, Pine Grove Elementary School, and Powell Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14108 Pullman Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Pullman Dr is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Pullman Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3262 Ambassador Ave.,
$184,900 For Sale
4530 Golf Club Lane Lane,
$659,000 For Sale
13418 Twinberry Drive,
$295,000 For Sale
13418 Twinberry Drive Drive,
$289,500 For Sale
4275 Bramblewood Loop,
$199,900 For Sale
$1,100,000 For Sale
338200 Golden Gate Est,
$49,900 For Sale
$325,000 For Sale
6767 San Benito,
$10,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central High School||9-12||1,238||74||16.7||5.11 mi|
|Pine Grove Elementary School||PK-5||765||55||13.9||5.16 mi|
|Powell Middle School||6-8||933||56||16.6||0.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.