412 Pangborn Blvd,
Hagerstown, MD 21742
- 1,235 sqft
Est. Value* : $174,600
412 Pangborn Blvd is a single family home in Hagerstown, MD. This home was built in 1953 and includes one bathrooms and 1,235 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $174,600. Frequently asked questions about 412 Pangborn Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 412 Pangborn Blvd is located in a community that is home to 22,802 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 412 Pangborn Blvd has a median household income of $59,110 and spends about $48,084 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 412 Pangborn Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 412 Pangborn Blvd include Barbara Ingram School for the Arts, and Northern Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (497 for Math and 509 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 984.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 412 Pangborn Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 412 Pangborn Blvd is about 28.5 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 412 Pangborn Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
198 BRYNWOOD STREET,
$285,000 House For Sale
144 BRYNWOOD ST,
$215,000 House For Sale
724 INTERVAL RD,
$179,900 House For Sale
711 PARK ROAD,
$169,900 House For Sale
367 RADCLIFFE AVE,
$209,900 House For Sale
827 Mulberry Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
361 HOLLYMEAD TER,
$289,950 House For Sale
131 DARTMOUTH DRIVE,
$239,900 House For Sale
356 HOLLYMEAD TERRACE,
$243,817 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barbara Ingram School for the Arts||9-12||280||20||14||1.12 mi|
|North Hagerstown High||9-12||1,264||70.5||17.9||1.77 mi|
|Northern Middle||6-8||674||48||14||1.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.