1203 County Road 144,
Town Creek, AL 35672
- 2,323 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1203 County Road 144 is a single family home in Town Creek, AL. This home was built in 2013 and includes 2,323 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1203 County Road 144 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1203 County Road 144 is located in a community that is home to 8,793 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1203 County Road 144 has a median household income of $36,717 and spends about $35,285 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1203 County Road 144 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1203 County Road 144 include Lawrence County High School, Moulton Elementary School, and Moulton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 71.3% of the residents near 1203 County Road 144 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1203 County Road 144 is about 39.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1203 County Road 144 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12721 Market Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
109 TANGLEWOOD DRIVE,
$212,900 House For Sale
58 SOMMERVILLE AVENUE,
$44,953 House For Sale
3890 County Road 173,
$159,900 House For Sale
5969 County Road 84,
$69,900 House For Sale
605 COUNTY ROAD 501,
$259,900 House For Sale
4264 County Road 217,
$89,900 House For Sale
10165 COUNTY ROAD 460,
$109,900 House For Sale
15740 County Road 7,
$359,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lawrence County High School||9-12||592||35.6||16.6||3.84 mi|
|Moulton Elementary School||PK-4||613||40||15.3||3.66 mi|
|Moulton Middle School||5-8||586||29.3||19.9||3.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.