Off Market

674 NE 83rd St,

Miami, FL 33138
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,648 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $439,000

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,648 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1938

Description

674 NE 83rd St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1938 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,648 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $439,000. Frequently asked questions about 674 NE 83rd St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 674 NE 83rd St is located in a community that is home to 37,532 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.26%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 674 NE 83rd St has a median household income of $53,823 and spends about $44,228 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 674 NE 83rd St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 674 NE 83rd St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Horace Mann Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 674 NE 83rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 674 NE 83rd St is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 674 NE 83rd St resides in an area with moderate flood risk and high tornado risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,648
Year Built
1938
Latitude
25.85
Longitude
-80.18
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,158 $0 $0 $78,514
2016 $1,150 $0 $0 $76,900
2015 $1,156 $0 $0 $76,366
2014 $1,163 $0 $0 $75,760
2013 $1,142 $0 $0 $74,641

Local Info

Population
37,532
Median Family Income
$53,823
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.7%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
59.7%
Unemployment Rate
7.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK
Horace Mann Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week