805 Plumbago Dr,
Pflugerville, TX 78660
- 2,277 sqft
Est. Value* : $255,400
- 2,277 sqft
805 Plumbago Dr is a single family home in Pflugerville, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 2,277 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $255,400. Frequently asked questions about 805 Plumbago Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 805 Plumbago Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,027 residents, which has increased by 53.6% since 2000. 81.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 805 Plumbago Dr has a median household income of $62,627 and spends about $50,050 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 805 Plumbago Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 805 Plumbago Dr include Hendrickson High School, Park Crest Middle, and Pflugerville Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 805 Plumbago Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 805 Plumbago Dr is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 805 Plumbago Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
607 Plumbago DR,
$315,000 House For Sale
21312 Bird Wing DR,
$294,990 House For Sale
21313 Bird Wing DR,
$286,990 House For Sale
21409 Bird Wing DR,
$267,990 House For Sale
21317 Bird Wing DR,
$281,990 House For Sale
21309 Bird Wing DR,
$318,490 House For Sale
3212 Kenner DR,
$269,990 House For Sale
3304 Kenner DR,
$295,990 House For Sale
21500 Quick Fox DR,
$277,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hendrickson High School||9-12||2,398||156||15.3||1.81 mi|
|Park Crest Middle||6-8||909||63.8||14.2||1.59 mi|
|Pflugerville Elementary||PK-5||512||41.2||12.4||1.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.