206 Prugh Ave,
Xenia, OH 45385
- 3 Beds
- 1,282 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,680
- 3 Beds
206 Prugh Ave is a single family home in Xenia, OH. This home was built in 1965 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,282 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,680. Frequently asked questions about 206 Prugh Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Prugh Ave is located in a community that is home to 39,736 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Prugh Ave has a median household income of $48,202 and spends about $41,814 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Prugh Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Prugh Ave include Shawnee Elementary School, Warner Middle School, and Xenia High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 206 Prugh Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Prugh Ave is about 24.1 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Prugh Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Lynn ST,
$120,000 House For Sale
336 E 2nd ST,
$89,900 House For Sale
128 Sheridan Ave,
$235,900 House For Sale
560 Bell Rd,
$279,900 House For Sale
2412 Louisiana Dr,
$220,000 House For Sale
1549 Woodside Way,
$299,900 House For Sale
955 Jane Ave,
$145,000 House For Sale
1198 Prem Pl,
$188,500 House For Sale
1530 Amberley Ct,
$550,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Shawnee Elementary School||K-5||468||21||22.2||1.85 mi|
|Warner Middle School||6-8||905||48||18.8||1.28 mi|
|Xenia High School||9-12||1,149||59||19.4||2.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.