206 William St,
Fulton, OH 43321
- 4 Beds
- 1,062 sqft
Est. Value* : $105,400
- 4 Beds
206 William St is a single family home in Fulton, OH. This home was built in 1957 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,062 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $105,400. Frequently asked questions about 206 William St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 William St is located in a community that is home to 516 residents, which has increased by 6.4% since 2000. 82.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 William St has a median household income of $41,697 and spends about $38,220 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 William St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 William St include Cardington Intermediate School, Cardington-Lincoln Elementary School, and Cardington-Lincoln High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 72.1% of the residents near 206 William St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 William St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 70.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 William St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4655 County Road 25,
$219,500 House For Sale
3254 County Road 165,
$295,000 House For Sale
5086 County Road 237,
$139,000 House For Sale
3361 Twp Road 184,
$359,900 House For Sale
159 W High Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
0 Delaware St.,
$118,900 House For Sale
160 E Union Street,
$105,000 House For Sale
165 N Main Street,
$257,500 House For Sale
132 E High Street,
$349,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cardington Intermediate School||5-6||156||10||15.6||3.34 mi|
|Cardington-Lincoln Elementary School||PK-4||451||22||20.5||3.94 mi|
|Cardington-Lincoln High School||9-12||277||18.6||14.8||3.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.