Off Market

47749 Commercial St,

Oakridge, OR 97463
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,486 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $194,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,486 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1966

Description

47749 Commercial St is a single family home in Oakridge, OR. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,486 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,000. Frequently asked questions about 47749 Commercial St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 47749 Commercial St is located in a community that is home to 3,755 residents, which has increased by 13.9% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.74%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 47749 Commercial St has a median household income of $29,596 and spends about $31,037 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 47749 Commercial St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.5%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 47749 Commercial St include Oakridge Elementary School, Oakridge High School, and Oakridge Junior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1014 (506 for Math and 508 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 47749 Commercial St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 47749 Commercial St is about 35.5 degrees in January and 62.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 47749 Commercial St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,486
Year Built
1966
Latitude
43.75
Longitude
-122.48
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,315 $0 $0 $145,052
2017 $2,217 $0 $0 $140,827
2016 $2,096 $0 $0 $136,725
2015 $1,981 $0 $0 $128,314
2014 $1,965 $0 $0 $123,144
2013 $1,830 $0 $0 $112,846

Local Info

Population
3,755
Median Family Income
$29,596
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
39.1
Households with Children
69.8%
Unemployment Rate
9.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Oakridge Elementary School K-6
Oakridge High School 9-12
Oakridge Junior High School   7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week