247 Woodstock Ct,
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- 3 Beds
- 1,337 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,500
- 3 Beds
247 Woodstock Ct is a single family home in Ormond Beach, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,337 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 6/5/2018, this property sold for $130,100. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,500. Frequently asked questions about 247 Woodstock Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 247 Woodstock Ct is located in a community that is home to 40,239 residents, which has increased by 20.3% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (14.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 247 Woodstock Ct has a median household income of $58,643 and spends about $47,653 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 247 Woodstock Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 247 Woodstock Ct include Ormond Beach Middle School, Pine Trail Elementary School, and Seabreeze High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 247 Woodstock Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 247 Woodstock Ct is about 50.3 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 247 Woodstock Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
276 Bayridge Ct,
$209,000 House For Sale
495 RIVER SQUARE LN S,
$571,600 House For Sale
8 CURVED CREEK WAY,
$359,000 House For Sale
413 Nottinghill Street Street,
$438,500 House For Sale
497 Chelsea Place Ave.,
$419,000 House For Sale
501 LEEWAY TRAIL,
$794,500 House For Sale
3 Pleasantwood Way Way,
$325,000 House For Sale
0 S. Tymber Creek Road,
$599,000 House For Sale
102 VIA ROMA,
$319,600 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ormond Beach Middle School||6-8||1,134||61||18.5||3.99 mi|
|Pine Trail Elementary School||PK-5||693||53||13||0.51 mi|
|Seabreeze High School||9-12||1,597||87||18.3||5.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.