387 3rd Ave W,
Thompson, IA 50478
Est. Value* : N/A
387 3rd Ave W is a single family home in Thompson, IA. Frequently asked questions about 387 3rd Ave W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 387 3rd Ave W is located in a community that is home to 978 residents, which has decreased by -6.4% since 2000. 69% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 387 3rd Ave W has a median household income of $32,458 and spends about $32,762 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 387 3rd Ave W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 387 3rd Ave W include North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center, North Iowa High School, and North Iowa Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.4% of the residents near 387 3rd Ave W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 387 3rd Ave W is about 15.0 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 387 3rd Ave W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
505 N 10th St,
$51,000 House For Sale
714 John K Hanson Dr,
$55,000 House For Sale
206 S Lincoln St,
$78,000 House For Sale
48404 230th Ave,
$199,000 House For Sale
22540 Balsam Ave,
$349,900 House For Sale
2335 300th St.,
$308,000 House For Sale
408 W Main St,
$59,419 House For Sale
335 SW 2nd Avenue,
$155,900 House For Sale
2609 E Lake St,
$724,876 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center||PK-4||249||18.1||13.7||9.03 mi|
|North Iowa High School||9-12||143||11.1||12.8||9.04 mi|
|North Iowa Middle School||5-8||122||8.4||14.4||9.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.