1108 Tranquil Acres Rd,
Sequatchie, TN 37374
- 1 sqft
Est. Value* : $32,100
- 1 sqft
1108 Tranquil Acres Rd is a single family home in Sequatchie, TN. This home includes 1 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $32,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,483 residents, which has increased by 26.2% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd has a median household income of $32,168 and spends about $32,628 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd include Central Prep Academy, Jasper Elementary School, and Jasper Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 70.1% of the residents near 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd is about 37.2 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Tranquil Acres Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1030 N Pryor Cove Rd,
$105,500 For Sale
225 Sequatchie Lane,
$80,000 For Sale
705 Pryor Cove Road,
$184,900 For Sale
800 Castleview Circle,
$139,900 For Sale
815 Castleview Circle,
$155,900 For Sale
52 Rebecca Ln,
$219,000 For Sale
455 Summertown Road,
$189,500 For Sale
1014 Tanya Drive,
$39,900 For Sale
5273 Hwy 41,
$149,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Prep Academy||10-12||30||1||30||3.73 mi|
|Jasper Elementary School||PK-4||710||40||17.7||3.83 mi|
|Jasper Middle School||5-8||524||28||18.7||3.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.