1109 17th St NW,
Cleveland, TN 37311
- 1,608 sqft
Est. Value* : $149,400
- 1,608 sqft
1109 17th St NW is a single family home in Cleveland, TN. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 1,608 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 3/29/2018, this property sold for $165,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,400. Frequently asked questions about 1109 17th St NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 17th St NW is located in a community that is home to 24,991 residents, which has increased by 14.1% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 17th St NW has a median household income of $34,876 and spends about $34,072 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 17th St NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 17th St NW include Cleveland High, Cleveland Middle, and G.R. Stuart Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 1109 17th St NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 17th St NW is about 34.6 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 17th St NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
340 Centenary Ave,
$525,000 For Sale
2003 Hickory Drive,
$165,000 For Sale
2010 Glenwood Drive,
$225,000 For Sale
2011 Caywood Drive -,
$114,640 For Sale
2030 NW Glenwood Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
1938 Ohio Avenue,
$89,900 For Sale
1113 Wagner Circle Northwest,
$184,900 For Sale
1170 Euclid Avenue -,
$82,000 For Sale
Lot 1 Riley Road NE Creekside Farms,
$182,600 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cleveland High||9-12||1,579||88.5||17.8||1.85 mi|
|Cleveland Middle||6-8||1,320||80.5||16.3||2.47 mi|
|G.R. Stuart Elementary||PK-5||448||28||16||0.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.