5962 N Lovers Lane Rd,
Milwaukee, WI 53225
- 2 Beds
- 1,368 sqft
Est. Value* : $119,000
- 2 Beds
5962 N Lovers Lane Rd is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1935 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,368 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,000. Frequently asked questions about 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,759 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd has a median household income of $49,249 and spends about $42,534 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd is about 16.8 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5962 N Lovers Lane Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6102 N 113th St,
$245,000 House For Sale
10801 W Mill Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
11231 W Bobolink Ave,
$260,000 House For Sale
6172 N 116th St,
$174,800 House For Sale
6140 N 116th St,
$275,000 House For Sale
10701 W Bobolink Ave,
$259,900 House For Sale
6342 N 106th St,
$115,000 House For Sale
6105 N 116th St,
$242,000 House For Sale
6402 N 105th St,
$115,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.