206 W Dixon St,
Forest, OH 45843
- 4 Beds
- 1,736 sqft
Est. Value* : $84,240
- 4 Beds
206 W Dixon St is a single family home in Forest, OH. This home was built in 1920 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,736 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,240. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Dixon St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Dixon St is located in a community that is home to 3,624 residents, which has increased by 2.1% since 2000. 76.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Dixon St has a median household income of $38,743 and spends about $36,492 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Dixon St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Dixon St include Riverdale Elementary School, and Riverdale High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 68.7% of the residents near 206 W Dixon St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Dixon St is about 26.7 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Dixon St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
402 S Davis St,
$50,000 House For Sale
610 S DAVIS Street,
$114,900 House For Sale
15284 TOWNSHIP RD 56 Road,
$139,900 House For Sale
104 W Clay St,
$50,000 House For Sale
20195 CR 100,
$225,000 House For Sale
15358 STATE RT 103,
$214,900 House For Sale
13135 COUNTY RD 304,
$499,900 House For Sale
211 East Geneva St.,
$174,900 House For Sale
19486 Township Rd 163,
$239,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Riverdale Elementary School||K-2||221||12||18.4||4.63 mi|
|Riverdale Elementary School||3-5||250||19||13.1||4.63 mi|
|Riverdale High School||9-12||343||21.6||15.8||4.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.