26915 52nd Ln S is a single family home in Kent, WA. This home was built in 1978 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,670 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $661,700.
Frequently asked questions about 26915 52nd Ln S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26915 52nd Ln S is located in a community that is home to 32,207 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 61.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26915 52nd Ln S has a median household income of $54,247 and spends about $45,272 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26915 52nd Ln S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 25.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26915 52nd Ln S include Federal Way Public Academy, and Federal Way Running Start Home School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (515 for Math and 522 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 26915 52nd Ln S have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26915 52nd Ln S is about 33.3 degrees in January and 66.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26915 52nd Ln S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.