2690 SW 334th Pl is a single family home in Federal Way, WA. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 970 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 10/8/2018, this property sold for $500. Today, the estimated home value is around $279,200.
Frequently asked questions about 2690 SW 334th Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 SW 334th Pl is located in a community that is home to 48,893 residents, which has decreased by -12.7% since 2000. 71.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 SW 334th Pl has a median household income of $65,795 and spends about $51,809 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 SW 334th Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 SW 334th Pl include Brigadoon Elementary School, Decatur High School, and Federal Way Public Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (515 for Math and 522 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 2690 SW 334th Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 SW 334th Pl is about 35.1 degrees in January and 64.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 SW 334th Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.