Off Market

1108 Washington St,

Collinwood, TN 38450
  • 1,400 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $84,950

  • 1,400 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1973

Description

1108 Washington St is a single family home in Collinwood, TN. This home was built in 1973 and includes one bathrooms and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,950. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Washington St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Washington St is located in a community that is home to 2,874 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.59%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Washington St has a median household income of $26,143 and spends about $28,996 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Washington St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Washington St include Collinwood Elementary, Collinwood High School, and Collinwood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 79.1% of the residents near 1108 Washington St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 20.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Washington St is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Washington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,400
Year Built
1973
Latitude
35.17
Longitude
-87.73
Heating
RADIANT
Lot Size
1.21 acre

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $464 $0 $0 $20,175
2017 $414 $0 $0 $20,175
2016 $427 $0 $0 $20,175
2015 $427 $0 $0 $20,625
2014 $427 $0 $0 $20,625
2013 $427 $0 $0 $20,625

Local Info

Population
2,874
Median Family Income
$26,143
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.7%
Median Homeowner Age
34.8
Households with Children
78.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Collinwood Elementary PK-4
Collinwood High School 9-12
Collinwood Middle School 5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week