1108 Washington St,
Collinwood, TN 38450
- 1,400 sqft
Est. Value* : $84,950
- 1,400 sqft
1108 Washington St is a single family home in Collinwood, TN. This home was built in 1973 and includes one bathrooms and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $84,950. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Washington St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Washington St is located in a community that is home to 2,874 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Washington St has a median household income of $26,143 and spends about $28,996 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Washington St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Washington St include Collinwood Elementary, Collinwood High School, and Collinwood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 79.1% of the residents near 1108 Washington St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 20.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Washington St is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Washington St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
159 Arlie Lane,
$149,500 For Sale
521 Maple Ct.,
$315,000 For Sale
156 Davis Lane,
$159,900 For Sale
380 CR 638,
$129,950 For Sale
623 CR 332,
$409,900 For Sale
239 CR 291,
$415,000 For Sale
723 Waters Edge Dr.,
$104,900 For Sale
14080 Hwy 20,
$369,950 For Sale
2460 CR 200,
$102,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Collinwood Elementary||PK-4||391||32.5||12||0.88 mi|
|Collinwood High School||9-12||283||20||14.1||0.68 mi|
|Collinwood Middle School||5-8||271||20.5||13.2||0.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.