11096 Highway 412 E,
Linden, TN 37096
- 2,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $100,000
- 2,248 sqft
11096 Highway 412 E is a single family home in Linden, TN. This home was built in 1977 and includes one bathrooms and 2,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $100,000. Frequently asked questions about 11096 Highway 412 E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11096 Highway 412 E is located in a community that is home to 4,543 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11096 Highway 412 E has a median household income of $33,085 and spends about $33,150 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11096 Highway 412 E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11096 Highway 412 E include Linden Elementary, and Linden Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 11096 Highway 412 E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11096 Highway 412 E is about 33.2 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11096 Highway 412 E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
180 Linden Road,
$114,900 For Sale
$179,500 For Sale
2015 FRED TODD ROAD,
$210,000 For Sale
5800 Poplar Grove Rd Lot 33,
$38,900 For Sale
1614 Whippoorwill Dr,
$137,500 For Sale
815 Knob Creek Rd,
$295,000 For Sale
Highway 69 S,
$117,000 For Sale
1171 Cherokee Heights,
$99,000 For Sale
106 Fairview Dr,
$319,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Linden Elementary||PK-4||333||24.5||13.5||9.89 mi|
|Lobelville Elementary||PK-8||232||20.5||11.3||14.87 mi|
|Linden Middle School||5-8||207||18.9||10.9||9.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.