302 Fonda St,
Mc Intire, IA 50455
- 3 Beds
- 1,567 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 Fonda St is a single family home in Mc Intire, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,567 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Fonda St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Fonda St is located in a community that is home to 402 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Fonda St has a median household income of $61,183 and spends about $49,347 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Fonda St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Fonda St include Riceville Elementary School, and Riceville High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.9% of the residents near 302 Fonda St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Fonda St is about 13.9 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Fonda St resides in an area with low flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Riceville Elementary School||PK-5||171||17.4||9.7||6.04 mi|
|Riceville High School||6-12||165||11.9||13.7||6.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.